Lem wrote:
> The bulk of LMS is open source is it not (from the old Slim Devices
> days)?, and still being developed upon by users of this very forum.. I
> don't see why it would be such an issue if you were to bundle LMS into a
> streamer.

For a DIY'er it is not a big deal. For a company it is a very big deal
because the future is unsure and there is not guaranteed support.
Bringing a product to market is very time consuming and expensive.
That's why no commercial company will ever build a product based upon
LMS.

'M-DAC' (http://www.audiolab.co.uk/M-DAC%20Series.aspx?lang=En) ->
'Cambridge Audio Azur 840E'
(http://www.cambridgeaudio.com/products/azur-840e-pre-amplifier) ->
'Focal MP1200' (http://www.mp1200.co.nf/) -> 'Focal Electra 1028 Be'
(http://www.focal.com/en/electra-1000-be-2/209-electra-1028-be-3544053695099.html)
1 x SB3, 1 x SB Boom, 1 x SB Radio and 2 x SB Touch - all wireless
1 x Wandboard Dual behind the bedroom ceiling
1 x Wandboard Dual for 'msqueeze' (http://www.msqueeze.co.nf/index.html)
project
1 x Wandboard Quad (will eventually become my LMS server)
ReadyNAS NVX running LMS 7.8.1. - 1402661598
iPeng 7 on iPhone.
SqueezePad & iPeng 7 on iPad.
http://www.last.fm/user/phibon