How much longer does the group think Mysqueezebox.com last?  I've had my
SB3 since just after they were introduced.    I don't run the Media
Server all the time, and I frequently connect directly to the internet
via Mysqueezebox.com.    I've looked at what's on the market right now
(for replacement players) and they don't seem as elegant and versatile
as SB3.

Not only that, but eventually with some new iteration of Windows,   the
Media Server software won't be compatible with future operating systems.

As others have said, Squeezebox threw in the towel too soon.  It would
be a great market for Squeezebox now, I think.