erland wrote:

> I'm reasonably sure that Logitech isn't involved in any legal action
> related to the old dead project, so don't consider Logitech to be the
> bad guy regarding all this.
>

> Skickat från min iPhone med Tapatalk

Absent any actual information, one can only speculate. But if Logitech
was not involved, then it would seem to be good PR for them to say so on
this forum.

Guido F.

MUSIC ROOM:
Marantz TT 15S1, Virtuoso Wood Cartridge>ART ADC>Vinyl Studio
Vortexbox Appliance>DLink Bridge>Ethernet>Squeezebox Touch/EDO>Benchmark
DAC2 D>
DSPeaker Antimode Dual Core DRC/EQ/Preamp+CIA PS>Music Reference RM-200
Mk II amp> Martin Logan SL3 speakers
REL T1 Sub
BEDROOM:
Squeezebox Touch (analog out)>Little Dot Mk III amp>AKG K701 headphones
Sony D100 amp>PSB alpha B1 speakers
TREADMILL:
FiiO X3 Digital Music Player>AKG K550 headphones