pippin wrote:
> You are assuming that anyone from Logitech other than Michael has even
> looked at this forum over the last two years. I believe that assumption
> is wrong. To the contrary, I'd be willing to bet that nobody who matters
> in issues like this at Logitech is even aware of this whole discussion.

Even if Michael is the only Logitech employee that has ever looked at
this forum, that makes it at least one Logitech person who is aware of
this discussion. It's not a discussion that looks like good PR for
Logitech, no matter how large the company and how small the number of
potentially disgruntled costumes.

Guido F.

MUSIC ROOM:
Marantz TT 15S1, Virtuoso Wood Cartridge>ART ADC>Vinyl Studio
Vortexbox Appliance>DLink Bridge>Ethernet>Squeezebox Touch/EDO>Benchmark
DAC2 D>
DSPeaker Antimode Dual Core DRC/EQ/Preamp+CIA PS>Music Reference RM-200
Mk II amp> Martin Logan SL3 speakers
REL T1 Sub
BEDROOM:
Squeezebox Touch (analog out)>Little Dot Mk III amp>AKG K701 headphones
Sony D100 amp>PSB alpha B1 speakers
TREADMILL:
FiiO X3 Digital Music Player>AKG K550 headphones