I have 2 working still and never had an issue with the analog output
channels.  Now I will say its been years since I used the analog outputs
as I use Toslink now days for my connection, the SB3's I replace with
Touches use analog now days.

Slim Device Transporter wirelessly connected

2nd SqueezeBox 3 Wirelessly connected (MasterBedroom)

3rd SqueezeBox 3 Wirelessly connected (bedroom)

4th Squeezebox Duet wirelessly connected (bedroom)

5th Squeezebox Touch Wirelessly connected (livingroom)

6th Squeezebox Touch Wirelessly connected (downstairs bedroom)

Server (In garage)
running on Duo Core P4 3.0 GHz 4 gig ram
Windows 7 64 bit
350 Xternal gigHD
Verizon Fios wireless router w/HG antana