Oddly enough, I had one Touch. It was the very first SB to die on me. Of
the SB3's (Classics if you prefer) I have one that has the original
silver front & Slim Devices branding, and four Logitech models.

The fault is the same on two of them. Loss of level or complete loss of
one analog output.

Michael Graves

House: SB3, M-Audio BX5As
Home Office: SB3, M-Audio BX5A D2, Berhringer B2092A subwoofer
Workshop: SB3, Alesis ProLinear 820s, JBL subwoofer
Back Yard: SB3, Dayton Amp, Definitive Tech AW6500s
Front Yard: SB3, Dayton Amp, Definitive Tech AW5500s
SqueezeCenter on Asus Aspire Revo with 500 GB internal HD & 10 TB NAS

email: mgraves <at> mstvp.com
blog: http://www.mgraves.org