bullgod wrote:
> This is unhelpful. Which new thread, for there are several, none of
> which give a definitive answer, and you give no link.
>
> Is anyone prepared to make a knowledgeable definitive statement?
>
> Tiode's plugin (v1.2.14) appears to no longer works for live feeds.
> >   >   >
  -  All "solutions" posted here appear to have no effect. Can anyone
  > contradict this?
  -  Is there expected to be a new version of the iPlayer plugin that
  > does support live feeds?
  -  This plugin does play retrospectively, at least for now. Is this
  > plugin expected to work for "Listen Again" for the foreseeable
  > future (i.e until BBC change their feeds)?
  > > >
> The Logitech BBC App does work for live streaming, but has no
> retrospective functionality. The same applies to "RadioFeeds UK &
> Ireland".
>
> So are we left with Logitech BBC App (or other) for live streams and
> Triode's iPlayer Plugin for timeshifting?
Look here:
http://forums.slimdevices.com/showthread.php?103158-Announce-PlayHLS-Plugin-plugin-to-play-Apple-HLS-m3u8-stream

Touch - Muse M50 EX TPA3123 T-Amp Mini - Acoustics Q10 speakers
Logitech Radio
Logitech UE Smart Radio
Raspberry Pi + Squeezeplug LMS + Squeezelite - Logitech Mini Boombox
speaker (mothballed)
Cubieboard + Debian 7 + LMS 7.8.1 + Squeezelite - Soundwave SW100
bluetooth speaker
O2 Joggler + SqpOS + Aune X2 T-amp + Mordaunt Short ms-3.40 speakers
IBOX + Debian 7 + LMS 7.8.1 + Squeezelite - Soundwave SW100 bluetooth
speaker
Squeeze2upnp - Sonos Play1 & Vistron internet radio (Reciva)