hsmeets wrote:
> As Squeezeplug also contains the LMS server.....
>
> can it be that on all 6 RPi's not only the player part is active but
> also the LMS server part? It could well be that the player part finds
> the first server locally on the same RPi and therefore does not connect
> to LMS running on your W7 box.

It could be this. I would recommend installing piCorePlayer on each Pi
that doesn't need to be running a server.

Robert

Touch > DacMagic 100 > Naim Audio Nait 3 > Mission 752 (plus Rega Planar
3 and Naim CD3)
2 x Squeezebox Radios, 1 X Squeezebox 3
SqueezePad, iPeng, Squeezeplay, piCorePlayer>DACMagic 100,
PiCorePlayer(Pi2)>IQAudIO DAC+>Sennheisers
QNAP TS-239, LMS 7.9
last.fm/user/GrumpyBob