ChipMonk wrote:

> It's a funny old world - but it belongs to them now, not us.

In the 1990s when younger folks I knew found out I had >5,000 CDs their
response was always something like, "wow, that's really cool." Now when
people find out I have many thousands of CDs and have converted them to
lossless digital on my music server, their responses is always something
like, "wow, that's really pretty stupid. Haven't you heard of Spotify or
Pandora?".   Of course I simply respond, "get off my lawn!".  :cool:

*Home:* VortexBox 4TB (2.3) > LMS 7.8 > Transporter, Touch, Boom, Radio
w/Battery (all ethernet except Radio)
*Cottage:* VBA 3TB (2.3) > LMS 7.8 > Touch > Benchmark DAC I, Boom,
Radio w/Battery (all ethernet except Radio)
*Office:* Win7(64) > LMS 7.8 > Squeezelite
*Spares:* Touch(3), Radio(3), Boom, SB3, CONTROLLER
*Controllers:* iPhone6 & iPadAir2 (iPeng8 & Squeezepad), CONTROLLER, or
SqueezePlay 7.8 on Win7(64) laptop
*Files:* ripping: dbpoweramp > FLAC; post-rip: mp3tag, PerfectTunes;
Streaming: Spotify