pippin wrote:
> So unintelligent and reinstellend LMS did _not_ help? Which System is
> LMS on? You should also delete ichStream from the "InstalledPlugins"
> folder but without knowing your System I can't tell you where it is.
> Are you sure you installed the right version for your server? Although
> teen the wrong one should not break LMS in _such_ a way.

I was able to see the Settings using another browser, so I reset Safari
and now the Settings appear normally.  However, when I press "Log in to
ickStream Music Platform" I get a page with only: "Register/Login
using:"  Nothing else.

I am using a player with Sonic Orbiter software on it, similar to the
Sonore Sonic Orbiter.  I believe I did install the correct version
(Linux).

Sonic Orbiter > Ayre DX-5 DSD > Ayre KX-R > Ayre MX-R Twenty > YG Kipod
II Signature Passive