Hard to tell. Works for me but I've seen comments from others who had
issues with some of the custom browse mode menus when you exclude e.g.
Some genres but want to include them back in through a custom menu.

As I said: just such a setup works fine for me so there doesn't seem to
be a general issue but there might be configuration details to take care
of.

---
learn more about iPeng, the iPhone and iPad remote for the Squeezebox
and
Logitech UE Smart Radio as well as iPeng Party, the free Party-App,
at penguinlovesmusic.com
*New: iPeng 8, the Universal App for iOS 7 and iOS 8*