Now that I'm using Orange Squeeze for the most part as the main app to
control my squeezeboxes since the official Logitech app stopped working
with Android System Webview, I wanted to try and tackle an issue I've
been having with Orange Squeeze continuing throughout the updates along
the way.

The basic problem is, the app will almost freeze or not load the menus.
I'll have to close the app and it will populate the menus again
correctly. I'm not sure if it's every menu, but it's more or less just
what it has to populate from the server. The pause button or next track
button will work but when I'm looking into "Artists" or "New music" or
even the Artists albums, it will say Loading and then nothing populates.
The whole app seems to be weird at that point and only certain things
work and populate correctly. Like it's anything that populates from the
server that has an issue. Restarting the app works fine everytime but
it's a bit cumbersome.

I'm using the app on a Verizon Samsung S4. Any ideas or is this a known
issue?