bocaboy wrote:
> I'm having the same problem. Your e-mail is dated late April, and I'm
> writing this in the first part of May. How can they allow a problem like
> this to go on for so long??!!

If you have an SB3 or duet ,classic or boom or tranporter your problem
will never be resolved as the necessary aes code will never fit inside
the memory/cpu/os/etc limitations .

One may wonder why raphsody wants banking level of security for a
frigging music stream ?? its like fencing in a spot of sand i sahara .

You join a service for its features and playlists/channels etc and
social functions and to discover new music . If you just want to hear
song x on album xyz it can be downloaded i 5 minutes .

sub.
Bedroom/Office: Boom
Kitchen: Touch + powered Fostex PM0.4
Misc use: Radio (with battery)
iPad1 with iPengHD & SqueezePad
(spares Touch, SB3, reciever ,controller )