I just wanted to update everyone and send out a thank you to everyone
who pointed me in the right direction; my Rhapsody/Duet woes have been
solved. Rhapsody is dead and I've moved to Spotify, sorry Rhapsody. I
set up a LMS on my Raspberry Pi and used Max2Play as the platform. Set
up the 3rd party plugin for Spotify, kudos on that guys! And now I have
on demand music throughout my home again, even on my SB Receivers and SB
Boom. As far as listening to different things in my home I'm going to
set up two servers, one with my wife's Spotify account and one with
mine. That way when I go into the garage to work I'll connect that SB
receiver to my server and listen to what I want.  So in my estimation
the Squeezebox hardware has been fully replaced by better and more
versatile products., Raspberry Pi, Hifiberry boards, Max2Play and
SqueezeCommander. Thank you to everyone who has worked on all these
products, long live the Squeezebox! !!!

Using Tapatalk