Puh

i do have some websites and want to know if someone finds my content so
i decided to add a -show me the visitors gimmick- in two of them.

After some time i want to know what kind of content the visitors of my
website(s) prefer computerstuff, musicstuff or  homebrewstuff so i
changed my visitor gimmick not only to show me the visitors also show me
which sites they look after.

After that i wasnt happy for the big feedback.
Most of them want to go to /wrdprs/wp-admin/ or /wrdprs/wp-login.php -
stupid me i thought i had good content :confused:

Stupid them - i didnt have wordpress installed. ;););)

Why i wrote this?
Read 'this'
(http://www.heise.de/security/meldung/Exploit-Kit-greift-ueber-50-Router-Modelle-an-2665387.html)
- sorry a german site. Maybe google 'helps'
(https://translate.google.com/translate?sl=de&tl=en&js=y&prev=_t&hl=de&ie=UTF-8&u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.heise.de%2Fsecurity%2Fmeldung%2FExploit-Kit-greift-ueber-50-Router-Modelle-an-2665387.html&edit-text=)

If you dont have a uptodate router eg. a vigor /sonicwall - just "scrap"
from the centstore i strongly recommend to rethink about "i need acces
to my router from outside/ WAN" or "my NAS".

cheers
cheers

Gruss

Jan