dasmueller wrote:
> Having trouble here. Maybe because I am not all that tech savvy.
> Downloaded the program. Put a name in the name box. When I did a search
> on my Windows 7 64bit machine for a library.db file nothing is found.
In Windows 7 the library file can usually be found at
C:\ProgramData\Squeezebox\Cache. It might be hidden on your computer so
you'll need to ensure you are able to view system files.

Copy the library.db file and aim the app at the copy (I copied mine to
the desktop). It could be dangerous to aim it at your live version (and
better safe than sorry!).

Somewhere, something incredible is waiting to be known
Last.fm/user/ModelCitizen