dasmueller wrote:
> I got it to work a few hrs. ago but had to go out for a bit. I had to
> add a .db to the library folder and then it worked.
>
> Searching for how to open the file I inadvertently changed how that file
> type opens to Adobe Acrobat Reader and do not know how to change it to
> what it should be. Told you I was dumb.
>

> The results I got mirrored the LMS control Panel for the # of Albums and
> the number of Tracks. For some reason the number of Artists is 8 less w
> the app than LMS reports. I have not had time to look through it yet.
> Maybe tomorrow.
>
> I would assume that if one does a nightly scan one would need to
> regenerate the PDF w the app. There is no way to get an auto-update ?

my album number and tracks are reported the same as LMS. My number of
artists is 3 less.  Regarding changing the default program to open a
file type, go to the file in question, right click, then choose "open
with".  Then "choose default program", then choose the program you want
to use to open that file (or browse to find it).

*Home:* VortexBox 4TB (2.3) > LMS 7.8 > Transporter, Touch, Boom, Radio
(all ethernet)
*Cottage:* VBA 3TB (2.3) > LMS 7.8 > Touch > Benchmark DAC I, Boom,
Radio w/Battery (all ethernet except Radio)
*Office:* Win8(64) > LMS 7.9 > Squeezelite
*Spares:* Touch(3), Radio(3), Boom, SB3, CONTROLLER
*Controllers:* iPhone6 & iPadAir2 (iPeng8 & Squeezepad), CONTROLLER, or
SqueezePlay 7.8 on Win7(64) laptop
*Files:* ripping: dbpoweramp > FLAC; post-rip: mp3tag, PerfectTunes;
Streaming: Spotify