pkfox wrote:
> So you'll end up with two boxes ? - how will you connect the screen to
> the pi ?

At the moment, the Pi is screwed to the screen's PCB, with the DAC
attached via the 40pin connector of the Pi.
I plan to unscrew the Pi from the screen's PCB and mount the Pibow case
containing the Pi and DAC in some other way (to be determined
empirically when I have the Pibow!) to the back of the screen -
connected to the screen by the ribbon cable.

Robert

Touch > DacMagic 100 > Naim Audio Nait 3 > Mission 752 (plus Rega Planar
3 and Naim CD3)
2 x Squeezebox Radios, 1 X Squeezebox 3
SqueezePad, iPeng, Squeezeplay, piCorePlayer(PiB)>DACMagic 100,
PiCorePlayer(Pi2)>IQAudIO DAC+>Sennheisers,
(piCorePlayer(PiB)>HiFiBerryDAC in reserve)
QNAP TS-239, LMS 7.9
last.fm/user/GrumpyBob