kidstypike wrote:
> You'll need to check that the HiFiBerry DAC is usable with this setup,
> as it uses the 40 pin block that seems to be already in use (circled
> white).
>
> Also will the white ribbon cable bend out of the way? (red arrow)

Hi.
If you attached it the other way around you will find that it fits
better.
The Cable is now running underneath the card and as a consequence it is
much easier to manipulate the SD-card.
Here I use an IQaudIO DAc which has power PINs out that can be used to
power the screen and on top of the DAC is the raspberry pi.

Steen

19222

|Filename: raspberry_screen.jpg                                     |
|Download: http://forums.slimdevices.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=19222|

piCorePlayer a small player for the Raspberry Pi in RAM.
Homepage: https://sites.google.com/site/picoreplayer/home

*Please 'donate'
(https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_donations&business=U7JHY5WYHCNRU&lc=GB&currency_code=USD&bn=PP%2dDonationsBF%3abtn_donateCC_LG%2egif%3aNonHosted)
if you like the piCorePlayer*