Just listening to Classic FM's Easter weekend broadcast - they have a
'Top 300' sequence where they play the various pieces that were offered
as favourites by listeners.  'Hall of Fame', is the broadcast; it runs
for 4 days.  Anyway, the problem I'm getting is that the link I use
connects at 128kbps CBR then immediately drops to 48kbps CBR.  SB Touch
is the device, using in-building SBS.  Touch is over WiFi, SBS is wired,
fixed IPs everywhere.

The broadband downlink is running at 1.5 Mbps, up at around 448 kbps, so
there isn't an (obvious) transmission problem.  May ask about how other
folks are connecting to Classic FM in UK?

We're not using the Classic FM plug-in, because it's never seemed to
work for us.  The connection we're using is:

1  Select 'Internet Radio'
2  Select 'Search'
3  Enter 'classic fm'
4  Click on the top search result.  (Connects at 128k but immediately
drops to 48k)

I'm wondering if I'm using an incorrect link.  How do others connect to
Classic FM, and is anybody getting Classic FM at 128?

Grateful to hear of the correct link.

regards, Atlantic