I had been using the stock Logitech android app with my Android 4.4
phone and tablet.

I recently got an Android 5.1 phone and tablet and the stock Logitech
android app no longer works to control my Squeezebox radios.

I bought Orange Squeeze and it works perfectly with my Android 5.1
Lollipop phone and and tablet. In addition, it also works perfectly with
my older Android 4.4 tablet.

I mainly use Orange Squeeze along with mysqueezebox.com to play my
favorite radio stations, etc.

I wish there were decent apps for the UE smart radio (similar to Orange
Squeeze). I have two Squeezebox radios, one with the Squeezbox firmware
and one that I converted to the UE Smart Radio firmware (mainly to
access IHeartRadio). The Logitech UE Smart Radio app leaves much to be
desired.