toby10 wrote:
> Does not work on TuneIn (SB menus) either.  You can contact TuneIn and
> iHeartRadio and WFLA themselves.  Might be a technical glitch that WFLA
> is not even aware of.... or may be WFLA has changed to only online web
> UI streaming.

The TuneIn station works for me -- via LMS. However, I had to save it as
a favorite and edit the resulting URL so that the only format it
attempts to use is AAC. Some time ago, TuneIn added a non-existent WMA
stream as one of the options for 970 WFLA (and it typically tried to use
it by default).

You can also tune in the stream directly at:
http://wfla-am.akacast.akamaistream.net:80/7/242/19868/v1/auth.akacast.akamaistream.net/wfla-am