daverich4 wrote:
> There are some settings you have to change within Tidal. I think what
> you're after is at the bottom of this post.
>
> http://www.digitalaudioreview.net/2017/01/mqa-tidal-where-are-we-now/

that's for the desktop application, not the LMS plugin.

i'm actually a little surprised, since i thought the SB would just see a
24/48 FLAC container and pass it along via the digital out.

which player and output are you using?  i wonder if there's a setting
amiss in File Types?

i've been listening to the MQA files via my transporter, not decoded of
course, but to my ears they sound superior to the same album in non MQA
format.  the non-MQA Tidal files are 16/44, these should be 24/48.

--
4 TB Drobo-->FW 800-->mac mini-->Ethernet
Transporter--> Wireworld Eclipse 6 coax-->Meridian G61