Max2Play wrote:
> Hi guys,
> Our BT plugin, when used for LMS, creates a specific channel for your
> smartphone/tablet in the LMS interface that you can use to feed any all
> of your Squeezeplayers. I made a little video on how to set it up 'on
> Youtube' (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mt96_jnxnnU). The other
> option, if you want to feed the input directly to your local player on
> the Pi (Squeezelite or Shairport) is to select "Pulse" in one of them.
> The stream is then directly fed to the respective player.
> You do not need a beta version of M2P, you do need an active premium
> license.
> On your standard issues, rederikus; Max2Play uses the standard LMS
> version 7.9 nightly. Some specific features and plugins can be added via
> Max2Play but we did not compromise the software at all. We also use a
> normal distro of Jessie lite as the basis of our OS. So generally,
> everything you want to do with a clean Jessie lite installation should
> also be possible with Max2Play.
> I hope this helps.
Okay,  I am prepared to try Max2Play one more time.  The last time I
tried (about a month ago) I downloaded three of your images and only one
booted.  The one that booted did not start LMS.  I asked on your forum
and after a few posts, your moderator just stopped replying
https://www.max2play.com/en/forums/topic/which-download-file-for-rpi-3-hifiberry-dac-standard/

I just gave up.  Max2Play has (as I understand it) some kind of visual
front end to it that I do not want or need.  My LMS just sits in a
closet, in the dark, headless and just works.  If your product can do
that successfully and provide bluetooth then, I'll use it.

I have now moved the HiFiBerry to another RPi player so I just need LMS
and bluetooth.

Which image do I download for an RPi3, please?

*Server     : * LMS 7.9 on RPi3 running Jessie
*Players  :* RPi 2B, HiFiBerry DAC+ on PCP 3.02 (Whole-House, 300Watts
RMS 8Ohm) + RPi 2B PCP 3.02 for SubBass (500Watts)  + Behringer UCA222
USB DAC
............. 3 x RPi piCorePlayer. One with  Behringer UCA222 USB DAC
............. 2 x Logitech Boom
............. 2 x Logitech Radio
*Control  :* Windows 10, Android Squeeze Ctrl, Amazon Dot
*Main HiFi:* 1959 Rogers HG88MkIII valve/tube amplifier, Transcriptors
Hydraulic Reference Turntable