Hi rederikus,

I am sorry to hear that. As you might have found out from the
documentation, Max2Play is controlled wholly from any other browser in
your network (smartphone, PC, tablet, etc.) from the web interface by
entering "max2play/" in the URL bar. All features and options are easy
accessible there and we do not recommend using any other form access if
you are not already familiar with the system. The root password is
max2play, however, we also do not recommend accessing via SSH from root
but instead using sudo for specific changes you might want to make. You
also start Kodi from the web interface and shut it down there.