mherger wrote:
> > For Irish site Radioplayer.ie and UK Radiopplayer.co.uk and Belgium
> > maradio.be the following URL returns program info in JSON
> > where XXX is your query string and epoch time is then end parameter.
>
> What would that query be?
>
> These calls don't cover the station discovery, do they? It seems those
> stations are no longer listed in TuneIn at all. And some people rely on
>
> TuneIn or favorites set there to listen to their stations.

AFAICT The query matches any of Radioplayer "resources" which can be a
personality, a station name or a program title .  The results marked as
"live" are likely to be stations (and further comparison with name can
be done in a plugin) so easy to separate - for example. Search UK for
query "Cla" as a beginning to "Classic" returns the following - The
Radio 2 result is because at the time the "Claire Maxim Radio show" is
playing.  I have only done a little examination of API as I was more
interested in realtime metadata for BBC.

Query
http://search.radioplayer.co.uk/qp/v3/suggest?query=cla&callback=radioplayer.search.receiveSuggest&serviceNameSize=128&nameSize=128&_=1499610580

Code:
--------------------

  {
  "keywords": [
  {
  "name": "claire martin"
  },
  {
  "name": "claudia winkleman"
  },
  {
  "name": "clare balding"
  }
  ],
  "live": [
  {
  "rpId": "256",
  "serviceName": "Classic FM",
  "description": "The World's Greatest Music",
  "url": "http:\/\/www.classicfm.com\/radio\/player",
  "imageUrl":
"https:\/\/ukrpimagecache.s3.amazonaws.com\/image\/256_86x48_2017-03-07-17-00-42-740.png"
  },
  {
  "rpId": "1003",
  "serviceName": "Manx Radio FM ",
  "name": "Claare ny Gael",
  "description": "Bob Carswell",
  "url": "http:\/\/www.manxradio.com\/radioplayer\/",
  "imageUrl": "http:\/\/mm.gmstatic.net\/147\/720035.jpg",
  "startTime": "1499626800"
  },
  {
  "rpId": "1002",
  "serviceName": "Manx Radio AM",
  "name": "Claare ny Gael",
  "description": "Bob Carswell",
  "url": "http:\/\/www.manxradio.com\/radioplayer\/am\/",
  "imageUrl": "http:\/\/mm.gmstatic.net\/147\/720035.jpg",
  "startTime": "1499626800"
  },
  {
  "rpId": "1368",
  "serviceName": "Castledown FM",
  "name": "Claire Maxim Sunday Show",
  "description": "We are at the very heart of the Tidworth Community Area and
give local people, groups and organisations an opportunity to have their voices
heard within our community.",
  "url": "http:\/\/www.castledownfm.com\/radioplayer\/",
  "imageUrl":
"https:\/\/ukrpimagecache.s3.amazonaws.com\/image\/1368_86x48_2017-03-28-10-15-24-178.png",
  "startTime": "1499626800"
  },
  {
  "rpId": "342",
  "serviceName": "BBC Radio 2",
  "name": "Claudia on Sunday : Ore Oduba sits in",
  "description": "Ore Oduba sits in for Claudia Winkleman to banish the blues
on a Sunday night.",
  "url": "http:\/\/www.bbc.co.uk\/radio\/player\/bbc_radio_two",
  "imageUrl": "http:\/\/ichef.bbci.co.uk\/images\/ic\/86x48\/p050fz3s.jpg",
  "startTime": "1499623200"
  },
  {
  "rpId": "104",
  "serviceName": "Absolute Classic Rock",
  "name": "Non-stop Classic Rock",
  "description": "Non-Stop music on Absolute Classic Rock, playing Rock's
greatest hits from AC\/DC to ZZ Top. Get involved at
facebook.com\/AbsoluteClassicRock",
  "url": "http:\/\/player.absoluteradio.co.uk\/core\/radioplayer\/ac\/",
  "imageUrl":
"http:\/\/network.absoluteradio.co.uk\/core\/player\/djs\/radioplayer\/rock.jpg",
  "startTime": "1499626800"
  }
  ],
  "onDemand": [
  {
  "rpId": "353",
  "serviceName": "BBC Radio Ulster",
  "name": "Classical Connections with John Toal : A James Bond Special",
  "description": "Featuring the Ulster Orchestra performing Bond classics, from
Goldfinger to Skyfall. With soloists Matt Ford and Alison Jiear, and conductor
Stephen Bell.",
  "url": "http:\/\/www.bbc.co.uk\/radio\/player\/b08xcjgh",
  "imageUrl": "http:\/\/ichef.bbci.co.uk\/images\/ic\/86x48\/p0581g78.jpg",
  "startTime": "1499616000"
  },
  {
  "rpId": "320",
  "serviceName": "BBC Radio Manchester",
  "name": "Mike Sweeney : Sweeney's Sixties Classics (09\/07\/2017)",
  "description": "Mike plays more great songs from the 1960s, including some of
his forgotten gems.",
  "url": "http:\/\/www.bbc.co.uk\/radio\/player\/p0572tqr",
  "imageUrl": "http:\/\/ichef.bbci.co.uk\/images\/ic\/86x48\/p02m8fml.jpg",
  "startTime": "1499608800"
  },
  {
  "rpId": "1390",
  "serviceName": "Upload Radio Wrexham, Chester and Liverpool",
  "name": "CDNX - A Selection of Classic, New & Upfront Indie Alternatives
ft.The Drums, Cardiacs, Elvis Costello and Milk Music",
  "description": "CDNX with The Bravery, Ride and Dodgy: A Selection of
Classic, New & Upfront Indie Alternatives ft.The Drums, Cardiacs, Elvis
Costello and Milk Music",
  "url":
"http:\/\/beta.uploadradio.com\/player\/wrexhamchesterliverpool\/?rpAodUrl=https:\/\/s3-eu-west-1.amazonaws.com\/uploadradio\/listen-again\/3853c08231a90b696bcc5044b1349ddded05eb8e.mp3",
  "imageUrl":
"http:\/\/s3-eu-west-1.amazonaws.com\/uploadradio\/images\/180fa8286d5d15a2f0ec0f04eada1f456534043f-thumb.png",
  "startTime": "1499605200"
  },
  {
  "rpId": "1391",
  "serviceName": "Upload Radio Surrey and South London",
"http:\/\/beta.uploadradio.com\/player\/surreyswlondon\/?rpAodUrl=https:\/\/s3-eu-west-1.amazonaws.com\/uploadradio\/listen-again\/3853c08231a90b696bcc5044b1349ddded05eb8e.mp3",
  "imageUrl":
"http:\/\/s3-eu-west-1.amazonaws.com\/uploadradio\/images\/180fa8286d5d15a2f0ec0f04eada1f456534043f-thumb.png",
  "startTime": "1499605200"