mherger wrote:
> > French speaking Belgian radios have (temporarily I hope) abandoned
> > Tunein in favour of Radioplayer (maradio.be).
> > It seems it's a trend that some state radios are moving to:
> > http://www.radioplayerworldwide.com/
> > Apparently they have just integrated it to Sonos. Is there anything
> > implemented yet on the LMS side?
>
> I've seen this coming (people included @mysqueezebox on Twitter). But
> no, I don't even know whether they have an API, or how they model works.
>
> Will try to find more information.
>
> --
>
> Michael

I was the guy mentioning @mysqueezebox on Twitter ;-)

Beacuse of that stupid decision to drop TuneIn, I am using URLs to
stream French speaking Belgian radios for half a year now... And last
week, without notice, they changed their addresses! So I am looking for
a more stable option.

Touch + Cambridge Audio 651R & DAC Magic + Q Acoustics Concept 40 ---
Touch + Onkyo TX-SR309 + Morel Applause MKII --- SB2, SB3, and Duet ---
2 Boom --- 7 Radios --- Ipeng --- LMS 7.9.0 - 1470912157 / Max2Play
IQAudio on RaspberryPi3