Hi, first post here but i've been using squeezeboxes (and this forum)
for -years-.

I'm not sure if this is an issue or not but I don't seem to be able to
get 'Global Search' to work at all, assuming it properly exists as
searching doesn't throw up anything conclusive. To make sure I wasn't
using conflicting plugins I did a fresh install of 7.9.1 with only the
Spotty plugin. With this the global search doesn't return any spotify
results (I had the same behaviour previously with the Triode plugin).

I could be completely missing something here, either something obvious
or with the way the search works.

I've tested this in both the web interface and with iPeng9 (using both
normal search and the search hidden away in 'Extras'. The logs don't
throw up anything immediately obvious either.

Any advice appreciated!