Jeff07971 wrote:
> I still have a SliMP3, still working !
>
> I never did and never would run slimserver/LMS on anything other than
> *nix

I have installed it a few times on Windows for the hell of it but never
as a production server. My oldest SB is a Logitech SB3 and while I quite
like the idea of having a Slim Devices branded device my head wins.

*Pi3 with piCoreplayer music on QNAP TS419p via NFS*
iThingys/iPeng/Tablets/Jogglers
*Living Room* - Joggler & SB3 -> Onkyo TS606 - > Celestion Ditton F20s
*Office* - Pi -> Sony TA FE320 -> Celestion F10s / Pi & SB3 -> Onkyo CRN
755 -> Wharfedale Modus Cubes
*Dining Room* -> SB Boom *Kitchen* -> UE Radio (upgraded to SB Radio)
*Bedroom (Bedside)* - SB Touch -> Topping TP21 -> AKG Headphones