pippin wrote:
> Hm... while I actually agree on the Sbooster and for the life of me I
> would not let that device near any of my power outlets (having once seen
> the interior of one, that device was seriously dangerous)... and no, I
> also don’t believe linear power supplies improve anything ...
> But the power supply that comes with the Touch also can suck big time.
> I replaced two of them (against stock switching power supplies) because
> they were too noisy.
> Not in the sense that that have a noisy power output or something but
> LITERALLY noisy. They wheeze. I could still hear them two rooms away.

interesting. I haven't heard any noise from the two Touch power supplies
I use.  But I can certainly see how that would be annoying.  I suspect
these touch power supplies are all sourced from different manufacturers,
so who knows....

*Home:* VortexBox 4TB (2.4) > LMS 7.9.1 > Transporter, Touch, Boom,
Radio (all ethernet)
*Cottage:* VBA 3TB (2.4) > LMS 7.9.1 > Touch > Benchmark DAC I, Boom,
Radio w/Battery (all ethernet except Radio)
*Office:* Win8(64) > LMS 7.9.1 > Squeezelite
*Spares:* Transporter, Touch(3), Radio(3), Boom, SB3, CONTROLLER
*Controllers:* iPhone6 & iPadAir2 (iPeng & Squeezepad), CONTROLLER, or
SqueezePlay 7.8 on Win10(64) laptop
*Files:* ripping: dbpoweramp > FLAC; post-rip: mp3tag, PerfectTunes;
Streaming: Spotify