I like this old App a lot - it is fast, its look & feel is the same as
my duet controller and Jivelite...
The only thing I noticed is that the Cover-Art is not showing in the now
playing screen. (It does show the Art-Work in the play-list view.)
-> Is that a known bug of that App, or is it something which has to do
w/ my setup (so there is a chance I can fix it)?

My setup:
Logitech Media Server Version: 7.9.1 - 1503129892 @ Sat Aug 19 09:29:31
UTC 2017
Betriebssystem: Debian - DE - utf8
Plattformarchitektur: i686-linux
Perl-Version: 5.18.2 - i686-linux-gnu-thread-multi-64int
Audio::Scan: 0.95
Datenbankversion: DBD::SQLite 1.34_01 (sqlite 3.7.7.1)

I am running LMS w/ -nomysqueezebox parameter

P.S. I know there are other very good apps available - I have some of
those (including Android Squeezecommander, Orangesqueeze, ...).
But I like the original one on my Iphone. Also, I have an old I phone
(4s), so future 64bit migration is not a concern for me

Heiner
My system:
LMS 7.9 on modded Open Peak Joggler running Roobarbs SqueezePlay OS.
1 x Slimp3
5 x Squeezebox Classic
1 x Controller
2 x Squeeze Commander (on 2 rooted Nook Touch e-reader)
X x Squeezeplay & Jivelites on various PC's & Laptops