Why would I even consider change? This will continue to fulfill my every
need when it comes to music listening for a long time.

I was worried when the original UI applications for IOS and Android
became obsolete, but there are perfect replacements out there. And
there's always the web browser... :-)

And I continue to convert people - they see the stuff at my place (I
think it's the sound quality that they're not used to, first and
foremost) and want me to put something together for them. And buying
used SB stuff is much cheaper than going with Sonos (and the integrated
amps or speakers -ugh- in some Sonos systems simply aren't good enough
for their price).

Thanks to the developers! And let's continue to support them!

...pablo
Server: Virtual Machine (on VMware Workstation 12) running Ubuntu 16.04
+ LMS 7.9
System: SB Touch --optical->- Benchmark DAC2HGC --AnalysisPlus Oval
Copper XLR->- NAD M22 Power Amp --AnalysisPlus Black Mesh Oval->- Totem
Element Fire
Other Rooms: 2x SB Boom; 1x SB Radio; 1x SB Classic-> NAD D7050 -> Totem
DreamCatcher + Velodyne Minivee Sub
Computer audio: workstation --USB->- audioengine D1 -> Grado
PS500e/Shure 1540