New turntable for my Living Room arrives tomorrow. Controversially I
have shunned a Rega or Project and gone for an Onkyo CP 1050. ItÂ’s a
direct drive TT with retro styling and crucially for me has an S shaped
tone arm with detachable headshell. I like playing around with different
cartridges.
I am going to change some of the ancillary kit in due course.
The current TT is connected to a full integrated amp which has no
speakers attached, there is a tape out that feeds my main AVR. Thinking
of removing this and replacing with a preamp.

Does anyone know of a sensibly priced preamp that includes line out, USB
out and a headphone output? I can find the first two in the shape of a
Rega mm phono a2d but nothing seems to include a headphone out.
I have also found an ART USB Phono Plus PS Phono/Line Pre-Amplifier with
USB that may do the job.
https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/aw/d/B000BBGCCI/ref=cm_cr_srp_mb_bdcrb_top?ie=UTF8

I need the USB to digitise my vinyl to FLAC and the headphone out so
that I can listen while SWMBO watches TV.

PI3 PCP/LMS STORAGE QNAP TS419P (NFS)
*Living Room* - Joggler & SB3 -> Onkyo TS606 -> Celestion F20s
*Office* - Pi3+Sreen -> Sony TAFE320 -> Celestion F10s / Pi2+DAC & SB3
-> Onkyo CRN755 -> Wharfedale Modus Cubes
*Dining Room* -> SB Boom
*Kitchen* -> UE Radio (upgraded to SB Radio)
*Bedroom (Bedside)* - Pi2+DAC ->ToppingTP21 ->AKG Headphones
*Bedroom (TV)* - SB Touch ->Sherwood AVR ->Mordaunt Short M10s
Everything controlled by iPeng