Hi there

Check out the hab-tunes videos to get an idea of how LMS voice control
works on Alexa. I'm hoping to migrate this to Google Home once released
(early new year)

As Castalla says, there's no direct selection of music yet (working on
favourites and playlists right now). It will always be for control of
LMS and squeezeboxes - I've tried direct streaming music to the Echo
device itself but it's hampered by very significant lag so playback of
local files through an echo of google home is unlikely - you'll always
need to play back via a SB device.

Stay tuned to Alexa developments to get an idea of what might be coming
to a Google Home near you.

ALEXA LMS SKILL: http://www.hab-tunes.com | Twitter: '#habtunes'
(https://twitter.com/search?q=%23habtunes&src=typd&lang=en)
Personal HA BLOG: http://mediaserver8.blogspot.com

Squeezebox | Squeezebox Radio x 2  | Squeezebox Duet