bpa wrote:
> No - you indicated that you were a non UK user.  If you get a jingle and
> not a stream then I suspect you've been connected to a geo-locked UK
> resource.
>
> edit:
> I don't know how amazon determines country of an account. I first signed
> up with amazon.com and have used other country amazon's including UK
> with same id but address is Rep of Ire. Echo and Dot used not to be
> delivered by Amazon to Rep of Irel.  not sure current status.

All this geo business is a real pain.  It's the same with Google Home.

Crazy thing is that Amazon announced recently a huge expansion to other
countries for the echos BUT guess what Eire and Spain aren't included?
Portugal and Iceland are ... go figure

cheers

Touch, Logitech Radio, Logitech UE Radio, O2 Joggler + SqpOS
UPnPBridge - 2 paired Sonos Play1 speakers; Rocki - Sony SRS-BTM8
speaker; Pioneer WX-SMA1 speaker;  - PURE One Flow internet radio: PURE
Jongo S3x ; Jongo T2; Libratone Zipp
Castbridge - Chromecast 1 + Chromecast Audio
AirplayBridge - Loewe Airspeaker
SB Player - Fire TV