bpa wrote:
> Even after DASH was added, the bulk of iPlayer was still written by
> Triode - I just keep it going because I use everyday.
>
> Just checked my Amazon account - postel address is currently set for
> N.Ireland.  Alexa device registration has been set for Engish (UK) and
> tried location UK and Ireland.  Skill not shown on website and if I ask
> "Alexa enable BBC skill" it replies "This is skill is not available for
> your language" - feels like a fudge for doing geo-ip locking perhaps by
> BBC during skill installation.

Thanks for trying - it's a mystery.  It was auto-enabled for me - if I
disable it, it enables itself again when I say 'Play radio 4'.

Touch, Logitech Radio, Logitech UE Radio, O2 Joggler + SqpOS
UPnPBridge - 2 paired Sonos Play1 speakers; Rocki - Sony SRS-BTM8
speaker; Pioneer WX-SMA1 speaker;  - PURE One Flow internet radio: PURE
Jongo S3x ; Jongo T2; Libratone Zipp
Castbridge - Chromecast 1 + Chromecast Audio
AirplayBridge - Loewe Airspeaker
SB Player - Fire TV