Paul Webster wrote:
> What does your LMS system see as your IP address when you connect in via
> that route?
> I don't remember if LMS logs it ... but you could SSH to the LMS server
> and type
> set | grep -i ssh
> on a pCP server (and I suspect other Linux platforms) you will see the
> IP address of this SSH session.
It's an external IP address that I don't recognise - it isn't an
internal one, nor the external IP address of my router/gateway.

I have tried looking at the standard web page in the mobile browser, and
can still see all the settings and have changed one or two advanced
plugin settings.

I'm running Logitech Media Server Version: 7.9.1 - 1515659378 @ Thu Jan
11 09:26:58 UTC 2018

LMS 7.9.1 on VortexBox Midi box, Xubuntu 17.10, FLACs 16->24 bit,
44.1->192kbps.  Touch & EDO. 2nd Touch standard.
LMS plugin UPnP/DLNA Bridge to MF M1 CLiC (to A308CR amp & ESLs) &
Marantz CR603 UPnP renderers.
Alternatively Minimserver & Upplay to same & to upmpdcli/mpd PC
renderers.
Squeezelite to Meridian USB Explorer DAC to PC speakers/headphones.
Wireless Xubuntu 17.10 laptop firefox/upplay or Android 'phone with
Squeeze-Commander/BubbleUPnP controls LMS/Minimserver.