Greg Erskine wrote:
> Hi rgdawson,
>
> Have you tried one of your Duet Controller as your source?
>
> One of my friends plugged his into my system a few weeks back and I was
> very (pleasantly) surprised. It does require some software loaded and
> RCA splitter cable though. I think you will find them better than your
> Duet Receivers.
>
> regards
> Greg

So you're saying that the audio out of the Duet Controller's beta
renderer using a 3.5mm splitter from the headphone jack of the
controller to 2 RCA connectors into the RCA analog inputs on your amp is
better SQ than using the standard analog RCA connectors on the Duet
receiver to analog in on your amp?

Main system - Rock Solid with LMS 7.9.1 Nightly on WHS 2011 - 2 Duets
and Squeeseslave
Cabin system - Rock solid with LMS 7.9.1 Nightly on Win10 Pro - 1 RPi 3
Model B/Hifiberry DAC+ Pro/PiCorePlayer and Squeezeslave