markm9999 wrote:
> I agree with the 'buy plenty of spares' comment ;);););) (see my
> signature below!).
>
> To the original poster - could you clarify what type of functionality
> you are looking for?
> What I mean by this is, are you looking for the ability to play high
> sampling rates, use an outboard DAC, etc., or are you just looking for a
> simple 'end point' to plug into your stereo.

It depends... I would like to satisfy two scenarios:
1 - Connect to a DAC, Amp and then Speakers
2 - Connect to a receiver and be part of an existing setup

Having an "interface" like the SB3 or the Touch is not necessary. My
control is largely via iPeng or the WebInterface.

Finally, LMS is the brains of my system and I still really like it. It
runs on a virtual machine. This makes it easy to move or to recover from
when three are hardware issues.