slartibartfast wrote:
> Log into your homehub and hopefully there will be a setting for it.
> Maybe someone who has a homehub can give more info.
>
> Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

I don't have a BT homehub but I found 'something'
(https://community.bt.com/t5/Home-setup-Wi-Fi-network/Smart-Hub-DHCP-reservations/m-p/1855486#M153179)
via Google:
I assume you have admin access through the web interface on the
homehub.

Code:
--------------------
    Re: Smart Hub DHCP reservations

  So, I've figured this out after 45 minustes of swearing for the new SmartHub
6 ...

  1. StaticIP: You set this on your device, not router.
  2. DHCP: You can configure the range of IPs available from Advanced Settings
> My Network > IPv4 Configuration
  3. DHCP Reservation: Reserving a specific IP for a specific MAC Address from
the router (can be outside the DHCP range set at point 2) is done by following
the steps below:
  a. Go to Advanced Settings > My Network > My Devices
  b. Select the device you wish to reserve the IP for
  c. Click on "Always use this IP"
  d. Now the IP box is editable, edit the IP and save (I recommend also giving
a meaningfull name to the device if it               doesn't have
one)https://community.bt.com/t5/Home-setup-Wi-Fi-network/Smart-Hub-DHCP-reservations/m-p/1855486#M153179
  e. Restart the device you've made the change for (alternatively, disconnect
and reconnect)

  Worked for me today on about 5 devices, settings get saved even after I
restart the router.

2 Touch, 1 Picoreplayer 4.0.0 on RaspBerry 3B with 7" display
LMS latest nightly on Ubuntu 18.04.1 on Intel Core2 Duo E4500 @ 2.20GHz,
2GB
All wired