Paul Webster wrote:
> An Airplay or Chromecast or UPnP speaker can have LMS sending it the
> audio to play via one of the various plugins by Philippe.
> From the LMS Plugin web interface look for "Philippe" or "Bridge".
And if audio quality isn't a high priority (for listening to talk radio,
or music at low volume, for example) the Google Mini home controller is
also a Chromecast device with a small speaker, and can be purchased on
sale for $29 at the moment.  I just got one for the home control
function, and saw that it showed up in Philippe's plugin.