philippe_44 wrote:
> +1 and after that, this requires capacitors to be replaced. I "saved"
> another one last week. Working 100% now

Yes, I've tried all the 'usual' suggestions, to no avail.  So I'm about
to start checking the internal power supplies.  Pity there's no
schematic or illustrated guide on where to check these.

Any suggestions about the most likely culprits?  I've seen a post about
the 1.2V MCU supply, but I haven't started looking for it yet.

The puzzling thing is this reboot ONLY happens (repeatably) when I play
a song (a few seconds into it), NOT when it's sitting idle.  Yet the
current draw (I've hooked it up to a bench supply) changes very little
between idle and playing, which suggests to me it's not a supply issue.
I'm a bit stumped, but will check the supplies anyway.

Regards,
Daniel
(Gerroa, Australia)