Has anyone seen this happening??

I have two Touchs synchronized with Squeezelite-X and sometimes
Squeezeplay (using USB output to a Modi DAC, thence to an amp etc) ..
the Touch's have always worked perfectly on wi-fi through my Orbi + one
satellite, so long as I ensure that both Touchs are connected via the
Satellite. I also sometimes run a Duet too

Much of my library (>50k tracks) are FLAC but absolutely none are
high-res at all. All FLACS I rerip to 16/44 through sBpoweramp
regardless of what they come as .. but every single FLAC file now
rebuffers constantly. Album art is normally set to 1000x1000 in size,
always quite low res JPG.

LMS Version is: 7.9.1 - 1522157629 & both Touchs firmware are up to
date, so far as I know.

I have run this set up for ages & ages & have not had any issues at all,
so long as the wi-fi connected players are not connected through the
base router itself, but through the Satellite. Congestion at the main
router can be an issue with the Orbi.

Nothing has changed at all in the system apart from the Win 10 update -
and it was just a series of 'Quality Updates' - see the image attached.

Does anyone have any idea where I can look to sort this out?? Networking
always confuses the hell out of me, but I haven't been a techie for
many, many years!

I thought the LMS server log might be useful but can find nothing at all
about wireless conections etc in there ..

|Filename: Win Updates.jpg                                          |
|Download: http://forums.slimdevices.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=26345|