Steve

I mostly use a old Windows Desktop which used to run dual boot XP and
Windows 7 Pro.

I changed to 8  and then took the free upgrade to 10.

I just use the default Windows security.

LMS is run on either a pi or an old Shuttle computer using a version of
Debian Stretch which uses the pi Raspbian desktop.

I have some Apple stuff but don't use it on a day to day basis.

I do the normal on-line purchasing and some Bank stuff, I never use a
mobile device for any buying or banking.

If you just google "Linux and Security" you'll get a better idea.

ronnie