I wondered why suddenly my two LMS server installations didn't work
anymore, but understand now that the shutdown of ickStream was the
reason.
I tinkered several hours over the weekend to get LMS server running
again, and will have to invest further hours to reimplement the multi
library implementation I had developed. Many thanks to the ichStream
team for this very nice farewell present!

1 transporter with touch for controlling,
1 squeezebox 3,
6 squeezebox radio,
3 squeezebox controllers,
ipeng on IPhones and IPads,
LMS unter Max2Play on Odroid XU4,
LMS with MusicIP unter Windows Homeserver 2011 on Compulab Intense PC
(Intel i5, 2.1 GHz, 8 GB;
ROON under Windows Server 2012 R2 Essentials on Dell PowerEdge T630 with
2x Intel Xeon E5-2630L v3 @ 1.80 GHz 8 core CPUs and 48 GB,
2 Bluesound Node 2 as ROON endpoints