chill wrote:
> Apologies if I've missed this in an earlier post of yours, but how are
> your server and Boom connected - wired or wireless?  Is yours a mesh
> wifi system?
>
> Although I haven't had a recurrence of my dropout problem, I have had
> one or two issues getting devices to connect to my mesh wifi for the
> first time.  My Jogglers in particular caused me some heartache - I
> couldn't even get them to connect after reloading the disk image.  In
> each case, however, the connection problems have gone away after
> rebooting the wifi APs.  Worth a try.

Let me stress, I've never had this problem before with Pi3's, this only
started happening using a Pi4 as server.

To answer your questions - No, not Mesh, a decent TP-Link router.
Everything wired except the Boom (signal strength 81%).

*Server - LMS 7.9.2 *Pi4B/pCP 6.0.0 18K library, playlists & LMS cache
on SSD (ntfs)
*Study -* Pi3B+/pCP 5.0.0/pi screen/HiFiBerry DAC+/jivelite,
*Lounge* - Pi2/pCP 5.0.0 > HiFiBerry DIGI+ > AudioEngine DAC1 > AVI DM5
*Dining Room* - Squeezebox Boom
*Garage* - Pi3B/Pi screen/HiFiBerry DAC+/pCP 5.0.0 > Edifier R980T

*Spares* - 2xTouch, 1xSB3, 1xRadio, 6xRPi