mandryka wrote:
> Yes I was just about to post here and say that I'd done that and it is
> now working as well as before. Thanks for all your input, everyone.
>
> Two questions.
>
> 1. Are some SD cards less reliable than others? I wonder if mine failed
> because I have a bad quality card.
>
> 2. This relates to this post
>

> Kidstypike's  box looks rather nice -- and hopefully it's easier to put
> together than the horrible one I have. What is it?
>
> I have no green light on mine, by the way.

Sorry, I was probably wrong, the pro version appears not to have a green
LED. Googling produced this:

28143

I've no idea where that case came from, it's years old, I added some
extension posts to make room for the Digi+ HAT. It's actually hanging on
2 screws (slots in case base) in a cupboard out of sight.

|Filename: noLED.jpg                                                |
|Download: http://forums.slimdevices.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=28143|

*Server - LMS 7.9.2 *Pi4B 4GB/pCP 6.0.0 18K library, playlists & LMS
cache on SSD (ntfs)
*Study -* Pi3B+/pCP 5.0.0/pi screen/HiFiBerry DAC+/jivelite,
*Lounge* - Pi2/pCP 5.0.0 > HiFiBerry DIGI+ > AudioEngine DAC1 > AVI DM5
*Dining Room* - Squeezebox Boom
*Garage* - Pi3B/Pi screen/HiFiBerry DAC+/pCP 5.0.0 > Edifier R980T

*Spares* - 2xTouch, 1xSB3, 1xRadio, 6xRPi