Hi

I seem to have a new issue :)

I have two SB3 players synced together, I have Slimserver installed on
Ubuntu Linux x64 on an Intel NUC running ESXi. I am playing exclusively
FLAC files. The two players are hardwired across GB ethernet, and pings
to both players and server are a 100% solid 1ms response time with no
drops.

When I have the players synced, and one player is off, I've suddenly
started to get jumps in the music, every 20-30 seconds. Tiny jumps, not
gaps, but enough to be noticeable.  If I disable sync, the problem goes
away.

All has worked perfectly for...well...years. But I've now started to get
this problem.

I don't know if there's a link or not, but I am getting nightlies every
couple of weeks (manually) so I don't know if this relates to a recent
nightly. I know there is a setting in the GUI to control how far the
music is allowed to drift, but if only one of the synced players is
switched on then that shouldn't matter.

Thoughts?

Many thanks.

Jim