As far as I've understood, LMS originated in Logitech hardware that is
no longer produced, and using LMS is still dependant on Logitech itself
keeping certain services running. For example, I understand e.g Tidal
support is dependant on Logitech maintaining a license agreement with
Tidal.

What happens when/if they decide to not do this anymore ? Are there any
possibilities to keep LMS going or could it be dead any day if Logitech
decides to no longer support it ?

LMS will continue to work. But some of the music services will disappear, like eg. TIDAL. Until somebody comes up with an alternative implementation.

--

Michael