I've installed the MusicInfoSCR plugin.  The right-hand display still
displays the single scrolling line of info when on Now playing BUT, if I
use the remote control and press Arrow UP or DOWN, to see the previous
or next track on the left screen, then the right-hand screen suddenly
changes to display the Album and Artist as I want.
So it seems to now display what I want except for the one time when I
want it to display it - i.e. when the left hand screen is showing the
current track that is playing.  Is this configurable? :)

Thanks